Preschool, Pre-K, KG, Grade 1 Academic Year 2022/2023
Quba Preschool & Elementary provides quality education while ensuring our kids build an Islamic identity. We follow LCPS equivalent curriculum across KG and Grade 1 while following very comprehensive learning blocks curriculum for Preschool and Pre-K. We offer a very expansive Islamic Studies, Quran, and Arabic curriculum, which is supervised by our Islamic Studies, Quran and Arabic Director.
- Our Teachers are experienced with passion to teach each child with different learning paths
- We have a very low 7-1 Student Teacher Ratio, with attention and focus on 1-1 learning
- We focus on Islamic values and mannerism in classroom so our children are living the Islamic values in the school
- New Expanded Suite next door being constructed for expanded classrooms and staff offices
- We have newly renovated classrooms in our upcoming academic year, including new classroom for Grade 1
Quba Preschool & Elementary operates under the authority and auspices of Quba Center. Please see the public disclosure statement here.
Quba Preschool & Elementary follows Loudoun County Public School (LCPS) along with Virginia state guidelines for all safety protocols and school opening/closing guidelines (including weather related closings).
Please see tuition details. There is a One-Time Initial Fee that covers application processing, class supplies, material, technology, and field trips.
Monthly Fees includes Thursday Pizza day.
10% Sibling discount starting on the second child
One-time Initial Fee (Includes application processing, class supplies, material, and technology) — $300
830am – 1230pm $410 / Mo.
830am – 3pm $550 / Mo.
One-time Initial Fee (Includes application processing, class supplies, material, and technology) — $305
830am – 1230pm $415 / Mo.
830am – 3pm $555 / Mo.
One-time Initial Fee (Includes application processing, class supplies, material, and technology) — $420
Monthly Tuition — 830am – 3pm $580 / Mo.
KG Friday Only (830am-12pm) $160 / Mo.
Will receive Chromebook
One-time Initial Fee (Includes application processing, class supplies, material, and technology) — $500
Monthly Tuition — 830am – 3pm $600 / Mo.
Mon-Thu 3pm to 4pm – $100 / Mo.
Mon-Thu 4pm to 5pm – $180 / Mo.
Mon-Thu 5pm to 6pm – $260 / Mo.
Fri Only 12pm-3pm – $110 / Mo.
8am to 830am – $50 / Mo.
Your Learners Quran / Hifz Program (Pre-K, KG, Grade 1)
8am to 830am – $150 / Mo.
10% Sibling discount starting on the second child*
*does not apply to pre or aftercare programs or to the one-time fee
Please fill out the Registration Package below. It Includes the Following Sections:
A. Registration Form
B. COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
C. Enrollment Agreement Terms and Conditions
Step 1: Fill out Registration Application (This application)
Step 2: Once registration confirmation received in your email, submit Registration Fee via selected payment choice. (Required to reserve seat)
Step 3: Once email of Seat Reserved received from Quba Admissions, drop following docs at Quba office or send scanned copy to email below (by deadline emailed to you):
1. A recent passport size photo of the student (original picture)
2. Birth certificate copy
3. 10 Post Dated Checks for Tuition, Completed invoice online, or CC Authorization Form (3% fee applies)
4. A school health form completed by a physician (Can be submitted before school starts)
Please schedule an Appointment by emailing Preschool@quba-center.org
22149 Davis Dr, Suite 180, Sterling, VA 20164
Office Hours: 10am to 4pm (please call or email to make an appointment)
We follow Loudoun county age requirements, based on which following age requirements apply for following grades:
- Preschool (Should be 3 years old on or before September 30 the year of registration)
- PreK (Should be 4 years old on or before September 30 the year of registration)
- KG (Should be 5 years old on or before September 30 the year of registration)
- Grade 1 (Should be 6 years old on or before September 30 the year of registration)
Please reference this page for further details on Loudoun County requirements: LCPS Student Registration
All Quba Center Preschool and Elementary School students will be required to wear their uniforms every day Monday through Thursday. NO UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS ON FRIDAY.
BOYS – Dark Blue Pants (any material, i.e. jeans, khakis, formal, etc.), White Collar Shirt (i.e polo or formal), Grey Sweaters, Velcro Sneakers
GIRLS – Dark Blue Pants or Ankle Length Skirts or ankle length dresses (any material, i.e. jeans, khakis, formal, etc.), White Collar Shirt (i.e. polo or formal), Grey Sweaters, Velcro Sneakers
These can be purchased at any retail store of your choice. If there are any exceptions or questions, please email at Preschool@quba-center.org